Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A New kind of Sushi

Saturday night we were suppose to have a dinner party at our house but I nended up getting deathly ill and had to cancel it. I was so ill in fact, that I ended up in the ER yesterday needing two bags of IV Fluids in order to feel semi-human again. I also required IV anti ausea and diarrhea medicine too. Not fun :)

Anyway, I was so excited for the dinner party because I had found a recipe for cool "dessert sushi" on another blog I read (*thanks for the ideas Kate*) . I had spent hours making a large plate of them to serve to all our guests... and I think they are so cute. I'm just so bummed that I didn't get to show them off. Oh well, maybe next time.

Can you tell what they are made of?


Look Closely...


Maybe You can Tell with this One...

I also made a few with shaved chocolate in the middle instead of the gummy bears. I bet they would have been yummy too.

3 comments:

Michelle Smiles said...

Those don't sound like they would taste very good but they are so adorable who cares?!? Sorry you didn't get to show them off because they are too cute!

JuJu - said...

toooooooooooo coooooool!

Anonymous said...

they dont sound too good but they must be cuz the kids gobbled them down ... way cool idea!!