Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Curse of the T-Shirt

Bryant received a new t-shirt from a friend last week.

He thinks the shirt is really funny. It says "Chick Dig Scraped Knees."

He wore it for the first time on Saturday.

Well, he was cursed by the t-shirt.

Within HOURS of putting it on, his knees were severely scraped up.

Yep, that's right... a skateboard trick gone wrong.

His hand was pretty scraped up too (it's glistening because they're covered in Neosporin)!


The wounds didn't phase him (as you can see by his impish smile below).

But I did make him take the shirt off immediately...


So what do you chicks think? Do you dig scraped knees?

5 comments:

Soltana said...

I was gonna say I loved the shirt until.............

well you know.

Poor little guy..at least he's still smiling:)

Lark said...

I dig the twinkly blue eyes and gorgeous smile....scrapped knees I can live without because it makes me wince in pain. (empathy)

Julie said...

Scraped knees are better than scraped noses and missing teeth!! (Don't ask me how I know that...)

Anonymous said...

with bryant he can pull off anything cuz hes just cool like that! scraped knees wont stop krystel from grabbin' his hiney or stealin' kisses! ha ha she says it makes him look tough!!
cass

Jennifer said...

This chick thinks that that is one GOOD LOOKIN' KID! He is so darn cute!