Monday, April 21, 2008

What have we been up to?

Bryant's been having the time of his life with the 5 kids here to play with!

On Wednesday they built a fort in the kitchen and played "school bus" for hours...


Then they talked us mom's into letting them eat the dinner of champions...
dino nuggies, ketchup and cheese balls....
They got to eat their dinner inside the "school bus"too ... so cool!
And we're not really sure what happened... but somehow the cheese balls and the "school bus" created some static electricity. All the kids came out looking like this :)
And by night fall the kids were fast asleep.


Bryant and Delaine love to snuggle in their sleeping bags.


On Thursday we surprised the kids by going to Chuck E. Cheese for the afternoon.
Did you notice Delaine is missing from the picture above? Well she was busy hiding under our table! She is terrified of Chuck E. Cheese.I could lie to you and say we went to Chuck E. Cheese so the kids could play... but I'd be lying.

Christy and I played harder than the kids.

We rode rides, played games, won tickets and best of all... performed with Chuck E. Cheese on stage.
The kids with all their "loot" and faces full of smile from our great day at Chuck E. Cheese




Friday we went swimming at our local pool. Swimming is always a big hit with kids!
Christy bought a cool underwater camera... and we thought we had some really cool pictures... but nah there was NOTHING on the film. Darn.
At least you didn't have to see me in my swimsuit!

7 comments:

Springer Splatter said...

We miss you guys so much! Thanks for the fun trip and great memories...next time at our place...know that you are always welcome!!!
You guys are troopers dealing with us. We love ya!

Soltana said...

I wish I could have gone:( We have never taken the kids to CC....... I don't even think there is one close to us... darn that mouse!!!

You guys look like you had a great time:)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jill said...

So hilarious that you love CC too! My hubby and I get SUPER competitive at Skee Ball. I am always victorious!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a great week!

Julie said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time. There's too many fights and stuff at our local CC, so I don't go there. You think I'm kidding, but if you Google Chuck E Cheese and Flint, MI, you'll see I'm not...it's too bad, too! I used to LOVE that place!! Oh well.

That polka dot swimsuit in the last picture is TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

wish i could find nice swisuites like those. hot

janice

Lark said...

Love the school bus. Dallyn thought it was awesome!!
The swimsuits are cute. I love ModBe clothes though. There is another website that I like for a swim suit for me. It has boardshorts (with a bikini bottom inside) for the bottom and a long tank for the top. I will have to show it to you sometime. It's what I am buying for myself this summer.
Glad your friend was able to come visit and y'all had so much fun!!