

Remember in the 80's there was all kinds of music: punk, new wave, and glam rock heavy metal. MTV was born and filled TV sets and ears with the music of the Beastie Boys, Madonna, and Cyndi Lauper.



My philosophy...Go big, go neon, go crazy, go 80's.
And like every good Prom couple... we went out to dinner before hand.
For that matter, I'm not sure downtown Boise will ever be the same again.
People cleared the sidewalks when they saw us coming.
I don't think they knew if we were for real....
Once at the Prom we danced the night away.


We even met some new friends what were dressed in their own 80's Prom attire....
We were definitely the hit of the Prom.
We were treated like celebrities... we had our pictures taken by people over and over.
At one point Christy and I were even given condoms by some random guys who thought they might get "lucky."

And to make our night complete, we were able to find an old 80's Trans-Am
to do a photo shoot with.
I have to say that I have 3 of the best friends in the whole world... DAN, CHRISTY and ZAC!
They are so awesome for being such troopers and indulging my 80's whim.
I had a totally bitchin' time.

7 comments:
Oh My! How fun!
Great outfits! Looks like ya had a real bitchin' time!
:-)
Mary
PS: you look like Marilyn Monroe in the close up of you in the car...
this looks like way too much fun!!i totally should have gone with you guys!! i totally could have rocked my diaper and bib with my binky round my neck... ha ha that would be me in the 80's lol glad you guys had so much fun!!!
Jenny, you are SO freakin' funny!! I wish I could be as uninhibited as you...
My husband is the same way, he will wear just about anything (except for the time I asked him if we could dress up as Sonny and Cher for Halloween (me Sonny, him Cher). He refuses to wear a dress. Oh well. I tried.
Thanks for sharing the laughs with us!!!
OMG I am sooo jealous!!! You guys are tooo funny!!! I can just imagine the fun you had:)
OMG, I am totally laughing out loud....How awesome that would be.
man I wish I was there.
when I thought that I could not love you more... you go ahead and do this.
Happy 35th to the most awesome bloggie momma around. You. are. too. much.
Post a Comment