Well... I've been gone!
I snuck away for a scrapbook retreat in Oregon. It felt so good to just relax and do something I love.
I snuck away for a scrapbook retreat in Oregon. It felt so good to just relax and do something I love.
My friend, Christy, flew to Boise from Utah and then we both headed to Oregon and met up with our mom's at the scrapbook crop.
We scrapbooked for 20 hours straight (8am-2am) each day. We laughed harder than I've laughed in months. The crop organizers were smart and assigned us to the upstairs table. We determined early on that we were classified as the "rowdy" ones... otherwise known as the ones that laugh a lot. We met some *interesting* people who shared the space with us... many whom we're still laughing about.
I was able to complete over 25 2+page layouts... plus I worked on a few projects (which I'll show you later in the week).
Here are few of my favorites (some because they're so simple and really highlight the photo's). These scans of the pages don't show all the details and dimensions... but they're still fun to look at:





**********************************
On another note, I was able to have TWO of the greatest things while on our trip to Oregon...
We had Dunkin Donuts.... only the best donut shop EVER!
And we had Fruit Smoothies from Dutch Brother's Coffee.... Holy Cow was that smoothie ever great. So great, in fact, that I had one two days in a row!
Here's us girls enjoying our treats:
**********************************
Is anyone watching The Bachelorette?
This season's bachelors cracked me up with their duck calls, their dancing skills, and their tiny underwear buts with Deanna's name on it... trying to get the oh-so-coveted first impression rose.
What's Your Take? Do you have a favorite?
What's Your Take? Do you have a favorite?
I like Richard (the science teacher from NY) and Jason (the single dad).

3 comments:
looks like you guys had a ton of fun i wish i was that good at scrappin' any ways any thing with you is a fun time...
Mmm....donuts. I really like Dunkin Donuts, too, although I don't think there are any where I live anymore. Oh well. One less temptation.
Sounds like you had a great time! Can't wait to see your other projects.
DUDE!!! I need to go to one of those!!!!!!!! We have NOTHING like that here.
You did a great job:)
Post a Comment