Mongolian BBQ is a favorite of Suzi (my sister) and mine.
Ganny and Bryant hadn't ever experienced it... so on Saturday we took our virgin eaters to Mongolian BBQ.
Bryant could hardly contain himself... he wanted to dig right in.

Ganny took our advice of "pile it big and high" quite seriously... her bowl was overflowing!
The Mongolian BBQ really satisfied Suzi's pregnant belly... but the salt almost did her ankles in!
I enjoyed the meal too... especially because the ghost of my dead grandmother joined us (hence the white apparition in the photo...LOL)

But the funniest thing... the reason I am making these foto's my FFF... is that they remind me of one of the funniest things Bryant has said.
As we all opened our fortune cookies, Bryant wanted to "read" his first.

Of course he can't read... but with all the sincerity of the world he "read"...
"When you grow up you'll want to work here too."
We busted up.
I thought Suzi was going to go into labor she was laughing so hard.
Oh Bryant... you're so darn funny. We do love you so.

2 comments:
omg i love the pix of you and the steam... thats crazy you always seem to get the good pix... and bryant is a total hoot!! how funny... i also updated my blog so go check it all out !!
HOLY CRAP look at those noodles!!!
YUMMY!!! Now we'll have somewhere to eat when I ever come for a scrapbbok weekend:)
Bryant is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny
Post a Comment