My good friend & fellow blogger, Christy, arrived from Utah last night with her 4 children. It's Spring Break for them... so they're here to play with us this week. Of course I wouldn't let them stay anywhere but with us... so the house is in utter chaos with 5 kids under the age of 7! We're having a super super super time with them though.

Lined Up and Ready to Head to Bed
Left to Right: Carson, Cassidee, Bryant, Delaine and MacKenzie

***********************
I received my Pay It Forward gift from my blogger friend, Soltana.
Is there anything better than opening the mailbox and finding a letter and/or package?
Her handmade gift is awesome. A picture frame decorated with wooden baseball embelishments... complete with Bryant's name on it.
It has a place of honor right in the middle of my fridge.

**********************
I went to get a snack for the kids out of the pantry (while I was in the middle of writing the blog). I opened the door, looked down at the orange cheese balls and SCREAMED.
Do you see what I saw?

Okay... look closer... this is what I saw!
It's fake of course. But holy crap!
When I find which one of these sneaky kids hid it that plastic rat the pantry they're going to pay! (right now they think it's so funny that they're all trying to take credit for it)
**************************
And lastly, Christy went upstairs to put "the babies" down for a nap and she never came back (I knew darn well she'd fallen asleep with the babies).
Two hours later she walked downstairs like nothing had happened.
Look at her face... "What? No! I wasn't asleep"

Uh, if only she saw her hair... a dead give away. Not to mention that she had a flower stuck to the side of her face!

I laughed so hard. Nice try Christy! Better luck tomorrow at Nap Time!

2 comments:
Oh my gosh....Bryant looks so much like Travis with his hair dark.
Love, Ganny
How funny!!
I'm glad you liked your PIF. I had too much fun making them:)
The kids are gonna have tooo much fun...wait I mean the moms...
Post a Comment