Zac (on the right) and Steve are co-workers. They both teach Special Education and they both coach baseball together.
Not long ago we were watching a UFC fight with Steve and his parents. I was sitting in the kitchen talking to Steve's mom when Zac walked through. His mom said, "Don't just walk by and ignore me. Give me a kiss and take my plate to the kitchen." WOW! I though to myself... this lady is BOLD. So, Zac started to oblige her and as he walked over she screamed "Oh my... I'm so sorry... I thought you were Steven."
That's right. Even Steve's own mother had mistaken Zac for Steve!
I have heard people comment on how much a like they look... but hadn't really paid attention. And, the above photo doesn't really do them justice, but believe me... they look alike.
And the fact that they dress the same (always in the high school coaching gear) makes them even more like twins!
My Friday Favorite Foto (FFF) for this week!

2 comments:
Is the school color navy!!!
Our schools are too much alike.
When we get new shirts I'm gonna find one with just an S and a hawk and send it to you...
Then you can have one from us..hehehe
The colors here are navy, hunter green and gold..
TOOO FUNNY with the mom story... I bet he was shocked..
Have a great weekend...
OH......... you'll have tell me where you guys get the sweatshirts.. I'll order one for bball next year...everyone will want to know where I go it from:)
Post a Comment