Friday, May 2, 2008

FFF- Favorite Foto Friday...

My son...

Intelligent, quick witted, cheeky too!

My son...

Inquisitive looks, Lust for Life, A bit Rambunctious at Times!

My son....

This little man of mine, could not be more precious were he made of gold.

My Son...

I Love with all My Heart.

6 comments:

JuJu - said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a sweet post -
I just love you :)

Soltana said...

How sweet:)

PS Fantasia wasn't there...I sent you an email....:)

Have a great weekend

Joanna said...

He's a cutie! I love those blue eyes! Have a great weekend! : )

Julie said...

Handsome fella you have there. But then you already knew that, huh Mama?

Sherri said...

It's me again...Joanna's best friend...that hairstyle is so cute on him!

The Good Girls said...

awww theres my little man... jenny these pixs are soo freakin cute!! i wont even ask where you took them since you can take a great picture any where!! i posted a few new blogs... leave a comment!