
Last week Bryant's school had an Ice Cream Social for students and grandparents.
The idea: "Treat yourself and your family to a few moments of indulgence before returning to your hectic schedule. You will be so satisfied that you did!"
So, Bryant's Ganny drove over from Portland, Oregon to attend the Ice Cream Social.

They both have their own favorite flavors, but Bryant and Ganny enjoyed sharing the smooth rich ice cream.
Bryant especially enjoyed feeding his Ganny the slowly melting ice cream.
By the time I showed up, they'd been enjoying and savoring every delicious spoonful until their bowls were empty and they were scraping the bottom for the last drops.
But you know me. I had to liven things up a bit.
So I showed the kids how to spray whipped cream from a can into their mouths!
Am I a super cool mom or what???

All in all the Ice Cream Social was a ton of fun. Bryant loved having his Ganny there and Ganny loved being there to make special memories.

7 comments:
classy!
I'm sure that comment above is from my brother, Travis. Thanks Travis... you know it runs in the family right???
-Jenny
YUMMY... Derek had an ice cream social too... however I wasn't a cool mom like you:)
I love Ganny too! Tell her that I say hi and she is the best to come all that way just for ice cream...Bryant must mean a lot to her! ;)
How awesome that Bryant had his Ganny come for the social! He's fortunate to have a grandma who loves him so much!
As for the whipped cream, that's my FAVE way to eat it!! (And of course, I've taught ALL my kids to eat it that way, too...)
You're so much fun Jenny...
How fun! Ice-cream is my fave!
How fun! Ice-cream is my fave!
Post a Comment