Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Soaked Waterlogged Cannonball Swimmer on Duty

My husband, Zac, is a sucker!
He took Bryant to Target to buy a kiddie pool for the backyard so he could play and keep cool.
$100.00 later... guess who owns the biggest kiddie pool in the neighborhood!
Yep... our 5 year old!

This pool is 12 foot round and 3 1/2 feet deep. It has an electric filter and is chlorinated.Bryant has had more fun playing in this pool.

Even though Zac is a sucker... I must say the pool is worth the money.

Bryant spends his days diving...

He practices his swimming techniques...


And he stands there working on his tan and looking cool...


But, by far, Bryant's most favorite thing about the pool is having his Uncle Ostridge (Austin) and Big Foot (Mike) throw him into the pool...


PS: My favorite thing about the pool is that it's big enough for my fat a$$ to get in without feeling like I'm hogging up the entire water supply.

5 comments:

The Good Girls said...

hey ummm.... we came over the other day to swim and well... where were you out chasing someone who broke glass??? do explain.. ha ha we still wanna come swim!!

Jenny said...

Dear Good Family (Cassy)-

Yes, I had a client who broke out of her secured memory facility!

She actually broke out the glass in her bedroom window,stacked up furniture to climb out the window and then went running down Fairview to the freeway. She ended up being taken to the police station but I spent all day dealing with the "damage." She was on a mental hold so I had to find a safe place for her.

Sorry I wasn't there for swimming! We'll invite you over on another day!

-Jenny

Jill said...

Allie just loved watching this over and over again!!!!!!! She thought that was sooooo cool!

Oh, and Jeff has asked me 75 times why does someone from Boise like Bama.... he is just dying to know! Leave the answer in my comments on my blog if you have time!

Springer Splatter said...

i tagged you!!! I know, you tagged me first and I will get to it as soon as I finsih 4 books!! Who has time to read that many books!!! Go to my blog and follow the rules! NO NO NO cleaning before hand...I'll be watching for the post.

Also, I want to come and swim there, we are going to get frost tonight!!! This is JUNE!!!

Julie said...

We are finally getting our pool up - I know, I know, it's JUNE and I'm just getting it set up?!? In my defense, it DID have a hole in it that I had to fix...

I like to play in the kiddie pool, too. LOL

Looking forward to seeing more pics of Bryant playing in the pool!