So here are more pictures of baby Sasha.
I know many of you are mad that I didn't call to let you know that Suzi had the baby... but I have been super busy with Graduate school.
Today is only the second time I've seen Sasha... the other time was for a brief 15 minute visit in the hospital the day AFTER she was born.
I took this picture of the litte cuttie pattootie today.
I took this picture of the litte cuttie pattootie today.
Is there anything sexier than a big man holding a little baby?
Bryant was really scared of her at first. Now he wants to hold her but he's nervous.
He likes to touch her ears and her tiny nose.
Ganny couldn't be any prouder.
I'm just in awe. You forgot how small newborn babies are.


I don't have any pictures of Suzi and Austin yet.
Suzi is just starting to feel human again after her c-section.
They were released from the hospital today... so hopefully I can take some family pictures of them next weekend.
For any of you locals, call Suzi if you want to set up a time to go see Sasha.


5 comments:
She is so beautiful! Congrats to everyone...can I get Suzi's number from you Jenny?...Luvs Jen
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!! She is beautiful! How can anyone be mad at you for not calling... when you produce wonderful pictures of such a gorgeous girl! :-)
Congrats to Suzi and Austin... and Ganny who looks SO proud! Bryant will make a GREAT big cousin!
How cute is she!!!!
Congrats again!!!
i was giving you a hard time not mad.... i know your busy im busy too...... shes very cute!!!! i will have to get with you sometime here soon to get some details.... i love her little princess outfit!!! she just needs her highheels....
I LOVE the "Lil' Miss August" outfit...it looks darling on her!
I am so glad that she was born when she was; she was scaring me...She NEEDED to be born in August and she didn't let us down.
She wins our hearts for sure!
Post a Comment