I don't know why I bother buying Bryant toys....
He and his friends had a much better time playing with this wheelchair I had borrowed from work last weekend!
They pushed each other up and down the sidewalk for hours...
And when that got boring, they got out a pillow to look "sick" and in need of a wheelchair!
And eventually they got really ingenious and raided our cupboards for band aids and other treasures.
Bryant and Karsyn used Cooper as their Guinea pig and covered his body with bandages and masking tape (to look like big bandages).
They loved hammin' it up for all the passing neighbors.
They actually had cars almost come to stop to make sure they were okay!
These kids are precious.
They love being outside and they love pretending.
Look at their faces, can't you tell they're having the times of their lives?
PS: I'm back and will be blogging on a regular basis. Thanks for being patient!

8 comments:
awe looks like they had fun!!
here from ICLW
Howdy from Austin, TX! We actually just moved here last September from guess where??? Boise, ID!!!
We miss Boise and our friends ... but I do not miss cold nights and winter :)
Anyhow, I ask myself that question as well when I see my relatives (and me, too) buy lots of toys for their children when the children can actually creatively have fun with practically anything!
Here from ICLW. Who needs expensive toys when you have masking tape and band aids :)
That is hilarious!
I HAVE MISSED YOU, GIRLIE!!!!!!! How is school going for you and Zac????
I have so totally been those kids. My best friend and I were always hobbling around on (unneeded crutches) and wraping our bodies in ace bandages. We once got our hands on an arm sling and thought we'd gone to heaven. I still can't tell you why it was so much fun, but it was!
(Here from ICLW)
Who knew a wheelchair could be so much fun?
(ICLW)
i am so glad you are back!!! these kiddos are soo cute and funny!!! they always find new ways to make us laugh!!! so when is suzi gonna have that baby????
What a hoot. The things kids do for fun amazes me.
Post a Comment