I wasn't sure we were EVER going to see Blue Sky...
But finally this weekend we did.
We decided to head out of town, take a day trip, have a picnic and do a little fishing.
My dad and Bryant tried to catch fish... but the water was still a little too high
He loved jumping over the wake/waves the bass boats made.
Bryant also climbed a few trees. Another favorite activity when we're fishing.So, we stopped and had a wonderful picnic lunch.
Then we just relaxed.Zac reclined in his lawn chair.
Mom stood around looking gorgeous!

2 comments:
YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I want to hear who is winning and how much you have lost so far!! Are you taking alli?? Whatever you are do, I can totally tell and keep it up!
Looks like a great time! I have to sunscreen myself really well or I just burn. Hope it's doesn't sting to bad!
Hopefully the fishing will improve soon.
Post a Comment