
Here are the two guys I love more than life itself. Isn't this just the cutest picture of them?
This morning when I came downstairs (after showering and getting dressed) Bryant said "Mom, you look so cute!" Then Zac said, "Baby you're hot!" Now how many women get to wake up to that?
Sometime I get busy and forget to tell them how much I love them. So this post is for my guys.
This morning when I came downstairs (after showering and getting dressed) Bryant said "Mom, you look so cute!" Then Zac said, "Baby you're hot!" Now how many women get to wake up to that?
Sometime I get busy and forget to tell them how much I love them. So this post is for my guys.
I love you both very very much. I'm happy that I get to be wife and/or mother to you both. Thank you for making my life so blessed.

1 comment:
what a beautiful family! We cherish you all as our friends. Hope to get together soon. Love Pam and Bill
Post a Comment