Friday, August 17, 2007

Big Brother 8 - Crybaby

I love to indulge in the guilty pleasure that is Big Brother. Why do I love Big Brother 8 on CBS? Is it because it's a bunch of crazy people locked in a house? Is it because I hope they'll fight? Is it because I hope they'll hook up? Is it the betrayal and drama? I don't know why I like it... but I do.

My biggest pet peeve right now is Amber. OK... I'll admit, I'm going to have to get drunk before watching BB8 on Sunday, if Amber doesn't KNOCK OFF that damned crying! I always root for the underdog and am a very compassionate girl. But COME ON! There is something quite wrong with her. It is not the "stress of the game" or "she's just an emotional person." There is a mental issue in there somewhere, and some medication missing! Get the girl some Prozac... PRONTO! I have practically GRINDED my teeth down to being TOOTHLESS, she has begun to annoy me so much. And everyone is coddling her! Tonight I almost had to LAUGH it got so silly. She cried ALL THROUGH the show! The houseguests had better evict HER, before they all DROWN in her tears! And yet... I still watch faithfully... day after day... and I LOVE IT.

And, am I the only person who sees the cartoon character Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants every time they show Amber??? It's totally the big forehead, eyes too close together and long long nose, and consistent frown...


Give me your comments on Big Brother 8 and all the drama. I want to chat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Big Brotyher. I have been a loyal fan since the beginning. so agree on amber she needs the drugs. I really cannot tell you what I love about the show it is just my favorite. Before Sophia cam along, I really thought about auditioning. check out my blog and chat on Monday about Sunday night at the bb house

Debbie said...

Squidward!! Yes!

She is killin' me. Please, please evict her. Please!

The Good Girls said...

ok so i never actually read this blog until now and i just watched the movie clip how freakin' hillarious i about died laughin... ha ha ha ha i mean i swear do people really do that... i guess so im glad its not me i wonder if pm's do that kinda thing?? LOL ok im going now...
love ya...