Friday, October 5, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday

Some of my friends in 'BlogLand' have started something called 'Favorite Foto Friday.' I'm going to follow their lead and start posting old favorite photo's each Friday.

Today's photo is one of Zac and Bryant from Halloween 2002. Bryant was only 5 weeks old. It was his first Halloween.

Zac will probably kill me for posting this photo. Looking back I'm not exactly sure what Zac was thinking by wearing this... but I think he was going for an overweight Bonjovi/Rocker look. Don't you love the pants though.
Show Zac some love and leave a comment...

3 comments:

Soltana said...

SOOOOO Funny...Zac you ROCK!!!

Best Hallowwen pic so far!!!!

HollyGee said...

Zac, OMG!!! Please be easy on your wife because I love reading her blog...I just don't see how you are going to let her get away with this.

Anonymous said...

hunka hunka burning love