Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Where are you Secret Blog Pal?

I apparently had my head stuck in the sand because Secret Blog Pals were revealed 9/24/2007!

So, now I know the name of the lovely lady who had me as her SBP... her name is Dottie. However, I don't know Dottie and I can't find a link to her on anyone's blog I read.
So... Dottie if you are reading this or if any of my readers know Dottie, please send me the link to her blog so I can thank her for her kindness.

3 comments:

Soltana said...

I may have found your Dottie... MAYBE I was reading another blog and saw a Dottie on the side bar... I think it may be journeytny.blogspot.com

Let me know if that's the right one.... I HOPE :) or I'm CRAZY in finding people who aren't themselves :)

Have a great day

HollyGee said...

Here you go!!!

http://journeytng.blogspot.com/

I know you had a great blog pal because Dottie is one of the sweetest bloggers ever!!!

Soltana said...

The boys can be Hawks fans together!!!!