This weekend I attended a surprise 40th birthday party for my good friend Pam. Can you even believe this hot mama is 40?
Her super sweet husband got all her family, friends and co-workers together to honor his 1967 born wife.
The party theme: A Kegger! Yep, just like when Pam was in high school and/or college. Complete with a keg, chips, pretzels, loud music, etc!

Her super sweet husband got all her family, friends and co-workers together to honor his 1967 born wife.
The party theme: A Kegger! Yep, just like when Pam was in high school and/or college. Complete with a keg, chips, pretzels, loud music, etc!

Surprise! I think Pam was overwhelmed by all her friends & family.
Pam and her husband, Bill. Cute couple aren't they?
Here's the keg... in the garage (where all the husbands were gathered around)
Dawn decided to lay down on the garage floor and try to guzzle beer straight from the tap.... just like she did in college. Needless to say, it didn't go so well.
Here's my sister and I at the party. Look how squinty my eyes are compared to my sisters. Mom, are you sure Suzi didn't come from the milk man?
Here we are with our friend Amanda.
Me and the Birthday Girl. Horrible picture of me... but super cute of Pam.
Me with the Keg girls ;)
Honestly, I wasn't drinking. I don't drink... thank goodness. Can you imagine how out of control I would be if I drank? Well, we decided we didn't want the party to get old and stale, so we took the candles off Pam's cake and placed them on various parts of our body. Some of the pictures I won't post :)

Pam got some great birthday presents... including a karaoke machine complete with 100 hits from the 80's. Boy did we ever have fun with that. Do you remember WHAM?
And she got this photo quilt from her coolest friend... umm... that would be me! This is not a very good picture of the quilt but I promise it was super cool. It had pictures of Pam from the last 40 years. Then we had people at the party write messages on each quilt square. What a great memory of a super 40th birthday party.
I hope my family and friends plan a fabulous 40th birthday party for me. Oh, that's right... I still have 6 years left. Well, it's never too early to start planning.





1 comment:
SOOO FUN!!! Dude you guys are too funny!!!!
LOVE the quilt.... I'm making one with baby clothes from the kids...I probably won't be that great but hey...it's for me :)
FUNNY "Baby got Book"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment