Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Larry Craig Sex Scandal

I sooo wanted to put this claymation video parody of Senator Larry Craig on my blog... but there is no way to embed it. So you're just going to have to go here to see it. Anyone who's heard of Larry Craig and his bathroom sex scandal will laugh.

Interestingly enough, I have met Larry Craig several times. Part of our funding at work comes from money that Larry Craig has secured for us. I've always felt he was a little "off". But since he basically helps pay my salary I'm not going to say too much :)

Also, on my recent trip to Utah, I stopped in the bathroom in the Boise Airport. I was tapping my foot to the music while I was in the stall. I starting laughing and said out loud, "I guess I shouldn't be tapping my foot in a bathroom. Don't call me Larry Craig." OMG. You would have thought I'd slapped a bunch of people. While I was washing my hands all these old ladies gave me dirty looks. I've never felt so unwanted. I'd venture to say they must be Larry Craig supporters!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this hilarious parody that will have your toes tapping !

2 comments:

Soltana said...

I'll think of you know when ever I got to the potty and tap my toes!!!

YOU ARE TOOO FUNNY :)

Did you get Bryant a "HAWKS" shirt made?? I wanna see if you did :)

Jill said...

Jenny -

Got linked to you from Soltana's blog. I have had about a half hour of giggling here reading your blog! Thanks so much for the humor... visit me!

Jill