Some people have cake and ice cream at their birthday party... I have Female Impersonators. Well, they don't come to me, rather I got to them. Every year for the last 5 years, a large group of my friends and I make an annual trip to the Emerald Club for the Female Impersonator Show. The theme is BIG HAIR. All the money raised goes to the Locks of Love foundation. It's a really cool show and all the ladies (men) performing love the enthusiasm and attention we bestow upon them. We always have a hoot.
Here's our group this year: Katie, Alaina, Mom, Suzi, Jenny, Leah, Amy and Tracey
Here I am with a few of my favorites:

Yes that is actually a man below!
Here are some of my friends with their favorites:
Amy and one of her favorites
Tracey tipping her favorite lady in pink
All the ladies (men) performing are beautiful... but some more than others. Here are a few other performers:



For those of you who have never been to a show with me before, plan on coming next year. Even my most conservative friends end up having a good time. Last year Zac's mom (from Alabama) came to the show for my birthday and had the time of her life.Although the show was great... the festivities didn't end there. Heck, the night was young (yeah right... it was 12:30 a.m.) so we decided to keep going strong. Tune in tomorrow for part 2 of our birthday night adventure.

2 comments:
THIS LOOKS LIKE LOTS OF FUN. I LIKE YOUR BLOG. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE SECOND PART OF BDAY BASH.
It looks like you had a wonderful time at you b-day party! I wish I was close enough to join ya! Hope your day was perfect!
Post a Comment