This is my brother, Travis, (on the right) with a 15 pound winter Steelhead that he caught last week.
Travis works in Genetics at Oregon Health Sciences University
Travis is 30, never been married and no kids. He is SINGLE ladies! Do any of you know anyone we could set him up with? This brother of mine needs a woman (in my opinion).

4 comments:
Dag - My Smiley is only 22 -
How does he feel about sweet Southern blondes and the thought of having an overprotective and way too involved MIL??????????
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julai:)
That's an awesome fish Travis caught. I am truly impressed!! I am jealous. I think it's bigger than the fish I caught in Alaska in my teens.
I would be willing to let him hook up with my sister, she lives in Oregon too these days. I just don't think she would leave the guy she's with. I think Travis would be a major improvement. Then we would be related.
*sigh* If only she would follow my commands.
Your brother is going to kill you for trying to fix him up AGAIN!
mom
Tell travis hi and I would date him, but I think my "extra" baggage would get in the way. Does he mind a hudband and 4 kids? (LOL)
Miss ya!
ME
Post a Comment