This is my mom... my BFF...

When I was five, I thought my mom was a goddess. I would smear my face with her lipstick and model her earrings and high heels, wanting to be just like my mommy.
When I was thirteen, and most my friends' moms suddenly becomes the most ignorant, mean, out-of-touch creatures on the planet, my mom was still awesome.
And then, somewhere in my twenties, I started thinking of my mom as my best friend forever (BFF).
I have grown up being lucky enough to have a mother who showers me with love, praise, approval, kindness, empathy, forgiveness, respect, friendship, time and companionship, understanding, support, and validation.
My mom has strength, motivation, intelligence, courage and a sense of humor. After all, she lets me talk her into doing crazy things like this (see this post).
So today, I offer a picture of me & my mom... my bff... for my favorite foto from this week.
I love you mom!

9 comments:
That's a pretty tame picture. Thanks for not sharing all the really outrageous things we do. Just wait til I move there right?
Love, Mom
I love your mom too!
what a tribute to your Mom:)
makes me love you even more;)
Hey, there Jenny. I commented back to you under my comments... check it out.
This is the sweetest post... you feel the same way about your mom as I do about mine... LOVE LOVE LOVE. She will cherish reading this!
Oh, and from the previous post... we do our weekly "hoochie" hunt at the mall! I love that you guys do the same thing! lol!
Love the FFF...my mom rocks too!
I love your mom!! can I be her duaghter too :)
You guys are tooo funny..
What a wonderful tribute to your mom! Your are blessed with a mom you can call your best friend. :)
What a great post (and I LOVED the "makeover" post as well). You guys are hilarious. Would you adopt me into your family? My own family isn't nearly that fun.
Your Mom is Awesome!!! Love Pam
Post a Comment