Couldn't read it? Well here it is a little larger.
Did you guess what she's trying to tell us? Yes, she is pregnant! Her and her husband are expecting their first child this summer!!!
Much to her chagrin, she had to buy a couple pairs of maternity pants already. My mom and I MADE her try on the belly pillow they have to similate a larger pregnant stomache. I think she looks SO CUTE... but you can see by the ugly face she's making what she thought of the big belly and maternity pants.
And here is their baby's first picture. My current Favorite Foto....
(I threw this picture on here so that Suzanne can't yell at me for posting only "ugly pictures".) This is Suzi and Bryant at her wedding last summer.
PS: My mom has a great photo of Zac on her blog for FFF....


7 comments:
yeah! a mini suzie!!! Baby clothes are so tiny and cute, keep us posted on the sex of " baby"
yeah! a mini suzie!!! Baby clothes are so tiny and cute, keep us posted on the sex of " baby"
Congrats to the parents to be!! That shirt was pretty funny, too! Fortunately my older kids weren't here, I'd have hated to have to explain the "pull out method"...LOL
CONGRATS!! I love that shirt!!!
I hated maternity pants too..EXCEPT the under belly kind..MY FAV!! She has to try those!!!
So happy for you all!!!
Yeah! A new life in your family!
How WONDERFUL, Aunt Jenny!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell her congrats and embrace eating as much as she can now... those maternity pants are awesome to just expand and expand!!!! I am tempted to buy a pair now! lol!
congrats to all of your family:)
Post a Comment